Posts by Category
View by Author
« Show All
Using Knowledge Transfer to Get Your Workforce on the Same Page TodayPosted by Sarah Gruenberg
Knowledge Anywhere and The Steve Trautman Co. Team Up
Bellevue, WA, June 13, 2012 --(PR.com)-- On June 19, 2012 at 10 AM PST, eLearning and knowledge solutions company Knowledge Anywhere founder Charlie Gillette and Knowledge Transfer expert Steve Trautman of The Steve Trautman Co. are teaming up to deliver the webinar "Effective Knowledge Transfer: 3 Steps to Getting Your Organization on the Same Page."
This 45-minute webinar will provide you tools to:
· Understand why knowledge transfer is so important today
· Identify and prioritize the unique knowledge that exists within your organization
· Assess the risk of not having enough bench strength to meet business needs 1-3 years out
· Support subject matter experts and their "apprentices” to ensure measurable, methodical, knowledge transfer
· Maintain your Knowledge Transfer objectives in the long termThe Knowledge Transfer Solutions outlined in this presentation will help replicate your experts’ "secret sauce” in the heads and hands of coworkers.
To register, Please visit: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/121282846
For more information, please visit www.KnowledgeAnywhere.com
About Knowledge Anywhere, Inc.:Knowledge Anywhere creates custom knowledge solutions for business. We pioneered the field of custom, results-driven knowledge solutions that helps companies fix their knowledge gaps and improve performance. We partner with our clients to tailor solutions that address their unique business challenges. We specialize in custom knowledge gap solutions, anywhere, anytime learning, custom creative content, interactive, individual experiences, flexible integrated technology and custom real-time reporting.
About Steve Trautman Co.:At The Steve Trautman Co. we are knowledge transfer experts. We provide business executives with the simplest, most relevant, and quick solutions for knowledge transfer. Knowledge transfer is more than just on-the-job training. It is also replicating the expertise, wisdom and tacit knowledge of critical professionals into the heads and hands of their coworkers. For nearly two decades our proven tools have helped Fortune 500s and 1000s—in industries such as high tech, manufacturing, finance, energy, government, and communications—assess risk, internally share knowledge, and reduce the loss of talent and experience.
Contact:Sarah Romppanen, Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Email: email@example.comPhone: 425-691-3787