- Learning interactive elements
- Post-pandemic trends and research
- Anticipating the next shift
- Tips and tricks for shifting
- A CareCredit case study
2021 Workplace TrendsTechnology and HR trends change at the blink of an eye - let’s look at some recent statistics, so we can understand some basics of U.S. professional patterns.
- 42% of the American workforce continues to work remotely (Upwork)
- 36.2 million Americans will be working remotely by 2025 (Upwork)
- 98% of corporate learning will take place online, as of 2020 (ThinkImpact)
- 52% of the American workforce are considering a job change this year (Harris Poll, Fast Company)
- 2 of 3 people who lost their jobs during the pandemic have switched careers
- 16 million Americans moved during Covid (USPS)
A CareCredit Case StudyTo add a real-life element to the webinar, Knowledge Anywhere invited guest speaker Glen Holden to present a training case study about his time in CareCredit during the pandemic. As a company that needed to shift from 80% in-person instructor led training to 100% virtual training practically overnight, Glen provided an insightful look at a company facing a large upset in their training. Within his time speaking, Glen reflected on initial company concerns, mistakes and lessons learned, and practices that CareCredit will continue to stick with, long after Covid-19 is behind us.
Learn how you put education at the center of your organization with these great articles and resources.